At Interlude™ Restorative Suites, we see it is as our responsibility to continually adapt and innovate to serve the needs and desires of those seeking transitional care. In our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best environment to recover, refresh and renew following an illness or injury, your health and well-being is at the top of our mind now more than ever.
What hasn’t changed?
A holistic, fresh approach to transitional care remains our highest priority in helping you regain your independence. You can still count on:
- Superior clinically-integrated care
- In-patient rehabilitation
- Guest-focused hospitality
- Priority registration
- Private suites with a hotel-like atmosphere
- Committed, compassionate staff
- Innovative ways to engage in activities and entertainment
- Vital wellness and fitness resources
- Inviting and attractive common spaces
What has changed?
Your comfort and safety is always a primary consideration in shaping these measures:
- Additional health and safety measures like enhanced cleaning of frequently used areas, screening and limiting those entering our buildings, adjusted protocols for moving in and out, and more
- Equipped with pathogen-reducing air purification technology
- Added meal delivery options where applicable
- Updated suite housekeeping procedures
Following the latest guidance from federal and state departments, visitation is allowed for all guests at all times during regular visiting hours.
Visitors will be asked screening questions upon entry and may be asked to wear masks and other infection control measures per CDC/health department guidance.
Designated visitation rooms provide comfort and privacy while maintaining social distancing. Surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected and we have implemented bipolar ionization technology to help keep the air clean.