See for yourself. Watch our video, download a floor plan of our recovery suites, executive recovery suites and contact us to arrange a tour of the Plymouth location.
Get to know the Plymouth care staff.
Advanced technology and personalized therapy
At Interlude Restorative Suites, we offer the most technologically advanced services coupled with individualized care. In addition to the many amenities highlighted on the main amenities page, at our Abbott Northwestern - WestHealth campus in Plymouth, you will also find:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy offered seven days a week (as medically indicated)
- One-on-one treatment sessions tailored to fit your specific goals
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Physician oversight provided by Allina Senior Care Transitions
- Availability to continue treatment with our highly trained therapist after returning home
Other specialized therapy equipment includes:
- Our 92 degree HydroWorx therapy pool uses warm water for Aquatic Therapy. The pool has a unique underwater treadmill with a camera system for gait analysis and training. Exercising in the water allows movement of joints without the complications of gravity.
Looking for a private place to rest and regain strength after same day surgery? Whether you desire easy access to nursing care or the quiet of a personal sanctuary, The Recovery Suites at Interlude Restorative Suites provide the perfect combination of privacy and personal support in the first 24-72 hours following surgery. The Recovery Suites offer a separate, private entrance and discrete accommodations, along with private therapy and treatment clinic areas. The enhanced healing environment will soothe your senses and better prepare you to return home.
Interlude guests and their families can enjoy gourmet sit-down meals. Each floor has a dining area with a full commercial kitchen and menu service. Guests may order meals in-suite or go to one of the dining areas to eat with family and friends.
Olive Branch Bistro
In addition to two dining venues, the Plymouth location also offers the convenience of a bistro setting offering made-to-order features, healthy choices Grab and Go items, desserts, and beverages. We proudly serve Starbucks® coffee. Hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open to the public.