See for yourself. Download a floor plan or contact us to arrange a tour of the Fridley location.
Get to know the Fridley care staff.
Advanced technology and personalized therapy
At Interlude Restorative Suites, we offer the most technologically advanced services alongside personalized care. At our Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus in Fridley, you will find:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy services are available seven days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Therapy services are available two times a day
- One-on-one treatment sessions
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Physician oversight is provided by Allina Senior Care Transitions
- Availability to continue treatment with our highly trained therapist after return to home
We are proud to offer the Alter-G treadmill, an anti-gravity treadmill that uses unique, unweighting technology to allow the patient to rehabilitate with less pain. We are one of the first locations in Minnesota to use this cutting-edge technology.
Other specialized equipment includes:
- Game ready – ice is a powerful tool in managing pain. The Game Ready system combines cold with compression to reduce swelling, minimize pain and speed and enhance the body’s natural healing abilities.
- 92 degree therapy pool –warm water for Aquatic Therapy. Including an underwater treadmill with a camera system for gait analysis and training. Exercising in the water allows movement of joints without the complications of gravity.
- Neuro Com balance master – assessment and retraining of the sensory and voluntary motor control of balance.
- Bariatric equipment – therapy equipment including treatment tables, NuSteps, and parallel bars, sized for guests up to 600 pounds. Ceiling lift system for the safe movement of guests and protection of staff.
Other treatments includes:
- Edema Therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Vestibular assessment and training
- Aquatic therapy
- Hand therapy
- Cervical/lumbar traction
A chef is on staff at Sage Bistro, a coffee-shop and restaurant located just inside the front doors of Interlude™ Restorative Suites. The focus is on scratch-made meals in a healthy and nutritious presentation.
Guests who stay at Interlude Restorative Suites for rehabilitation report that the wonderful food is one of the highlights of their stay. The bistro is open to guests and the local community for morning coffee, lunch or an early dinner.
Sage Bistro offers a robust coffee menu as well as made-to-order menu selections to enjoy in the beautiful lobby. Delicious take-out meals are available for those who work on or near the Unity campus or live in the neighborhood and want a quick alternative to fast food.
Delivery is available for groups who would like to enjoy the great sandwiches and fresh salads off site. The culinary staff can prepare menu items with special needs in mind and many creative options are available in addition to the regular menu selection.
For information on catering or delivery to the Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus call: 763-230-3158.
Interlude guests and their families enjoy gourmet sit-down meals, each floor has a dining area with a full commercial kitchen and menu service. Guests may order meals in-suite or go to one of the dining areas to eat with family and friends.
Laurel Bay Salon
Laurel Bay is the right choice for someone in search of an upscale salon experience at an excellent price. Jennifer Jones, salon manager, has 20 years of experience in the beauty and fashion industry. Her passion is making people feel their best.
Laurel Bay is a full-service licensed salon open to the community at large, staff of Unity Hospital, and the surrounding neighborhood and businesses. The salon offers a full menu of hair, nail and waxing services. Find pricing here.
Laurel Bay is proud to carry great hair and skin care products at a great price. Come see! The salon carries Surface, Moroccan Oil, Verb, and Matrix products. All at an excellent price.
To make an appointment, call Laurel Bay Salon directly at 763.230.3151.
Follow us on Facebook.